The median price for all homes in North County , single-family detached and attached , declined from $545,000 in October to $540,000 in November.
Some other tidbits from the North San Diego County Association of Realtors’ monthly HomeDex, released Dec. 13:
– The median-priced single-family detached home in North County fell more than 1.2 percent in October to $602,000 in November, while elsewhere in the county, SFD median prices rose 1 percent to $522,000.
– The median days on the market for North County SFDs increased from 57 in October to 63 in November.
– Rancho Santa Fe had the highest median-priced SFD in North County at $2.7 million, with the lowest at $410,000 in Vista.
– The median-priced single-family attached home in North County fell 11.3 percent from October to $350,000 in November, while elsewhere in the county, SFA prices dipped 2.7 percent to $349,900.
– The median number of days on the market for North County SFA homes sold rose from 70 days in October to 74 in November.
– North County reported a high SFA median price of $645,000 in Solana Beach, and a low of $214,500 in Escondido.
, Pat Broderick