The San Diego region’s diverse population is increasingly reflected in the minority-owned businesses that provide a range of services, from tech support, to general contracting to logistics.
Some are small businesses that recently put down roots, such as 4-year-old
recruiting firm Human-Capital Resources Management. Others have deep ties to the community, such as Diego & Son Printing, founded over 40 years ago.
In this Special Report, the San Diego Business Journal celebrates the community’s rich heritage with profiles of five companies.
• Estrada Land Planning Taking the Scenic Route
• AgilisIT Curiosity, Aptitude Were Winning Combination for IT Expert
• Jaime Partners Inc. Company Has Designs on Way to Build Retail Projects
• Redhorse Corp. Native American’s Co. Taps Knowledge-Based Needs of Government
• RMJ Technologies Driving Efficiency Fuels Growth for Telematics Reseller