To register for Max NOI visit, http://bit.ly/MAXNO3
Are you a real estate investor in the San Diego area who would like to boost your monthly rental income and make owning property more efficient? If so, join MYND Property Management on March 5 for a luncheon and educational workshop at the Hard Rock Hotel featuring expert real estate investors and industry leaders, as well San Diego’s top dealmakers.
The panelists will discuss a variety of topics to help investors navigate San Diego’s complex rental real estate market, including: how to identify cash-flowing investment opportunities, how to efficiently manage rental properties and how to maximize net operating income (NOI).
Joshua Ohl, a Managing Analyst at CoStar, will provide an overview and forecast on the state of the San Diego rental real estate market in 2019.
The event is from noon to 2 pm, and lunch will be provided. Drinks and networking will follow immediately afterward at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, 207 Fifth Ave., San Diego, CA 92101.
Max NOI San Diego panelists include:
● Terry Moore – SVP at ACI Apartments, syndicator, investor and leading apartment broker who authored Building Legacy Wealth
● Doug Brien – CEO and co-founder of MYND Property Management, Super Bowl champion placekicker, co-founder of single-family rental REIT Waypoint Homes and active real estate investor
● Krystle Moore – Broker/owner of Pacific Shore Capital and an active real estate investor
● Bruce May – VP of Lending at Trillion, with a focus on fix-and-flip loans, buy-and-hold loans, bridge loans and construction financing
● Aaron Taylor – NFL veteran, college football analyst/sportscaster and real estate investor
● Rosie Cooper – VP of JPI Companies, responsible for acquisition, development, construction, operations and disposition activities
● Joshua Ohl – Managing Analyst at CoStar Group, specializing in San Diego real estate market fundamentals
During the event, you will learn how to:
● Passively invest in today’s competitive real estate market
● Increase NOI at your properties
● Manage your rentals efficiently
● Identify the best real estate investment opportunities
● Utilize technology to save money on operating costs
● And much more!
Who should attend:
Investors, property owners, real estate agents and brokers
More About MYND
MYND Property Management is a full-stack, tech-enabled property management firm that makes renting and owning real estate simple for everyone. Based in Oakland, CA, MYND focuses on the “small residential” sector, or single-family homes and multifamily buildings with fewer than 50 units. The company’s team of on-the-ground experts provide a combination of excellent service and efficient technology to boost net operating income (NOI) for property owners, while improving the rental living experience for residents.
MYND’s history originates from Waypoint Homes, an award-winning real estate investment trust (REIT) that managed over 17,000 single-family rental homes across the nation. The core team from Waypoint followed founders Doug Brien and Colin Wiel to start MYND. Brien and Wiel are co-founders and real estate investors who have a long-term approach to acquiring real estate.
Currently operating in the San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego and Washington State, MYND has aggressive plans in 2019 to expand in other states nationwide.