The California Life Sciences Association on Aug. 20 announced that it added nine board members, including from Amgen, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences and Ernst & Young.
• Victoria Blatter, senior vice president of U.S. Government Affairs at Amgen;
• Elizabeth Grammer, executive vice president and general counsel and head of human resources at Ardelyx;
• Jennifer Johnson, Ph.D., associate general counsel of DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences;
• Casey Lynch, CEO, co-founder and chairman at Cortexyme
• Joshua Ofman, chief of corporate strategy and external Affairs, GRAIL. Ofman is a current member but recently joined GRAIL;
• Matthew Plunkett, senior vice president and chief financial officer at Nkarta Therapeutics;
• Stacey Pugh, vice president and general manager at Neurovascular, Medtronic;
• Fran Schulz, partner of assurance services in the life sciences practice at Ernst & Young; and
• Bridget Walsh, vice president of government affairs and public policy at Boehringer Ingelheim
The California Life Sciences Association is a trade group with an office in San Diego and San Francisco.