Do you expect to receive a large income-tax refund from the IRS this year , or to owe a large amount?

If so, you may want to consider adjusting your 2001 estimated tax payments or, if you are employed, submitting a new Form W-4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate, to your employer...

Take 1 minute to subscribe and you'll get this story immediately, plus:

Already a subscriber? Sign in

  • 52 weekly issues
  • Subscriber-only digital content every business day, plus full access to archives
  • Book of Lists — the most comprehensive business resource in San Diego
  • San Diego 500 — influential business leaders you need to know
Yours for only $99