“Monday, October 25
– Todd Stevens, attorney and president of San Diego County Bar Association.
– Judith Copeland, Legal Specialist in the area of Probate and Estate Planning Law.
– Janice Mulligan, attorney. TOPIC: Elder Abuse.
– Lylis Mc Coy and Jason Hartley, attorneys. TOPIC: Consumer Law and Automobile Lemon Law.
– Hon. James Milliken, presiding Judge of the Superior Court Juvenile Division. TOPIC: Juvenile Justice System.
Tuesday, October 26
– Michael Shames, consumer attorney and president of UCAN , Utilities Consumer Action Network.
– Matt Straccner, CEO of CAN Long Distance. TOPIC: Telephone Scams, Frauds and Rip-offs.
– Sharon Updike, president of Great American Federal Credit Union. TOPIC: Trends in Banking vs. Credit Unions.
– Senator Steve Peace. TOPIC: There Ought To be A Law…The Urgent Need for Consumer Laws.”