The Port of San Diego
• Manages 33 miles of San Diego Bay coastline
• Fourth-largest Port in California, behind Los Angeles, Long Beach and Oakland
• One of 17 ‘strategic ports’ in the U.S.
• Economic impact: $7.6 billion
• Created in 1962
• Responsible for development, operation, maintenance, control, regulation, and management of the tidelands and navigable waters of the Bay.
San Diego The Port of San Diego sees its 10th Avenue Marine Terminal as an economic engine that could pick up a lot of steam between now and 2035...